DIPPY DORA GOLF TOURNAMENT & PRESENTATION EVENING
Two day tournament on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th November 2019
We would like to give a very BIG THANKYOU to everyone who attended, participated, contributed and was involved in raising a massive 1000 Euros for our supported charities:
We would also like to give special thanks too:
- The 16 golfers who battled bravely through the 2 days including those who came over from the UK.
- The Trolley Dollies (Edie & John) who raised an amazing 147 euros.
- All the staff at the Club de Golf Aiguesverds.
- The Jenkins family for all the help & support as always.
- Paul & Linda who hosted the Presentation Evening in The Barrels pub.
- Mary, John & Leo for providing a wonderful buffet – enjoyed by all!
- and to everyone who attended the Presentation Evening on the Friday night and were so generous when buying their raffle tickets!
It was an amazing event dispite the weather and it will be very hard to beat the amazing amount of 1000 euros next year in 2020, but we will give it a good go!
Here are some of the images taken on the day.